2014年5月25日星期日

Ladies Benzema of Real Madrid

Real Madrid [ Camiseta de Benzema del Real Madrid ] headed star Cristiano - Ronaldo said that achievement this season a dream come true for him, especially in Portugal to get the Block 10 Real Madrid Champions League trophy , making him feel wonderful .
In the Champions League final, Real Madrid beat Atletico Madrid 4-1 1 , C Ronaldo scored a penalty in overtime , as Real Madrid finals draw a perfect full stop. In an interview with Sky platform ,  
 comes this night , C Lo is still very emotional.
"It was an incredible night ," C Luo said, "In Portugal, in the face of such a wonderful fans for Real Madrid to get the tenth Champions League trophy , which is our desire for many, many years , I really too happy, very satisfied and I think Real Madrid deserved to win because we played better than Atletico . "
"I always keep the faith , although we know that the first 92 minutes scored a lucky moment , but when you are working hard the whole game , so you will not believe the end I think we scored four goals are worthy get on , we created so many chances , we have been in possession . "
C Luo also said that in this season, he got the Champions League , got a Golden Globe , as well as King's Cup , which is probably one of the best years of his career . "Every year I have to make every effort , I will be goals to help the team , but this year, perhaps especially wonderful because we won the King's Cup , won the Champions League, I got the Golden Boot , also received a Golden Globe , of course , this, to me , is like a dream come true . "
" Can win in Lisbon , I am really proud of so many years we have been striving for such an honor , and I am very happy for his teammates and fans , and they deserve this result ."Ladies Benzema of Real Madri
C Luo also praised coach Carlo Ancelotti . "It is amazing, he is an extraordinary coach, an extraordinary man ."

没有评论:

发表评论